Abby Shapiro Memorial Banquet - Wed, July 25 @ 5:15pm
Please join us at the Abby Shapiro Memorial Banquet on Wednesday, July 25 at 5:15 - 9pm at Bethesda's pool (we may relocate to somewhere indoors if rain looks imminent - TBD).
We first will swim / play games (so bring your swim suit - parents, too), then eat, and then present trophies and awards to every swimmer.
For dinner, we will provide the main course (chicken and pizza), but we ask families to bring the following items depending on the first letter of your last name:
Last Name begins with:
A - M: Pasta
N - Z: Fruit, vegetable, salad
Like meets, we need volunteers to help set up the banquet, serve food, and break down after the ceremony ends. To sign up, please:
- Go to www.bebarracudas.org
- Click on "Meets & Events"
- Scroll down to Wed, July 25 (Abby Shapiro Banquet)
- Click on Job Signup and choose a job
- Also click on RSVP so we can get a headcount.
See you Wednesday evening!