Important Info: Divisionals Meet on Saturday @ 7am @ Stonegate's pool
We look forward to our Divisional Championship Meet on Saturday (July 20) at Stonegate's pool (address below). Please be at Stonegate by 7am (yes, this is earlier than usual because the meet starts at 8am). When you arrive, please check in with Coach Malka.
See below for important details.
Meet line-up: Here is the meet program for the meet. If you are listed but can't attend, please notify Coach Malka ((240) 461-1768 or [email protected]) immediately so that we can give another swimmer the opportunity to swim at the meet.
Location: Stonegate Pool: 220 Stonegate Dr, Silver Spring, MD 20905
Parking: Please park on the neighborhood streets around the pool.
- 7:10 am - Referee, starter, head timer, asst. head timer and announcer meet
- 7:15 am - Stroke & Turn Judge briefing
- 7:20 – 7:45 am - Bethesda warm‐up
- 7:25 am - Timer & take‐off judges briefing
- 7:40 am - Scratch meeting (Ref, coaches, Reps, clerks of course, head automation)
- 7:50 am - All officials and timers in place
- 7:55 am National Anthem
- 8:00 am Start of meet
Volunteers: Below is a list of the Bethesda volunteers for this meet:
- Referee: Dmitriy Bityutskiy
- Automation: Song Pak
- Stroke & Turn Judge: Michael Rosman
- Lane Take-Off Judge: Tomoko Mizui
- Clerk of Course: Chi Nguyen, Vu Bui
- Awards: Kathleen & Teagan Brindle
- Lane 2 (T/O judge): Xianke Zeng
- Lane 4: Sony Nguyen
- Lane 6 (recorder): Frank Lin
Dress-Up Theme: Blue & White (eg, Barracuda shirts, anything else blue & white)
BE Team Seating Area: Our team area will be in the #4 team area (which will be painted on the grass). Please bring chairs and tents, as there are few shady spots around the pool and Saturday will be SUPER HOT.
What to bring to the meet: See here
Food: The pool's concessions stand will sell breakfast items (breakfast sandwiches, bagels, muffins) and drinks (water, Gatorade, coffee).
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday. If you have any questions, please contact Coach Malka or any Team Rep.